Monday, December 14, 2009

Soul Power




In the day when I cried out, You answered me, And made me bold with strength (Hebrew 'oze') in my soul.
(Psa 138:3)

The LORD is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation; He is my God, and I will praise Him; My father's God, and I will exalt Him.
(Exo 15:2)

Spiritual soul power is connected to Holy Spirit boldness and worship. If the LORD is your strength than He is your Song. If the LORD is your song then He has become your salvation. If you have put your faith in the LORD (By grace you are saved through faith), then He is your shield.

The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him. The LORD is their strength, And He is the saving refuge of His anointed. Save Your people, And bless Your inheritance; Shepherd them also, And bear them up forever.
(Psa 28:7-9)

The Lord is the saving refuge of His anointed. He brings us strength as our hearts trust in Him and rejoice in Him.

AND YOU SHALL LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART, WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, WITH ALL YOUR MIND, AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH.' (Mar 12:30)

As goes your heart so goes your soul. As goes your soul so goes your mind. As goes your mind so goes your strength.

Soul power. Comes to those that have hearts after God, and minds turned to God.
May the Lord strengthen you with all might in your inner man.


that He would grant you, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might through His Spirit in the inner man, that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height—to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen. (Eph 3:16-21)

Have an awesome day and week in the Lord!
Yours in Him,
Pastor B.

No comments:

Post a Comment