Friday, June 18, 2010

God knows how to bless and we therefore have a hope that cannot be shaken

But I have trusted in Your mercy; My heart shall rejoice in Your salvation. I will sing to the LORD, Because He has dealt bountifully with me. (Psalms 13:5-6)

God is a good God and blesses us abundantly.
He has dealt bountifully with us.
And He is ALWAYS watching over us! The questions is are you ALWAYS looking unto Him?

I have set the LORD always before me; Because He is at my right hand I shall not be moved. Therefore my heart is glad, and my glory rejoices; My flesh also will rest in hope. (Psalms 16:8-9)

Those whose hope is in the Lord are never moved and cannot be shaken. These are those that worship before Him daily and constantly. These are those that rejoice in the Lord always. These are those that trust in God to be merciful and to shower us with favor despite our unworthiness.

Are you one of the "these"?
Be blessed, and be a blessing,
Pastor B.

No comments:

Post a Comment