Friday, June 25, 2010

God give us Great and Final Victory!!



King David and his mighty men celebrate victory.




With the merciful You will show Yourself merciful; With a blameless man You will show Yourself blameless; With the pure You will show Yourself pure; And with the devious You will show Yourself shrewd.

[God can out give anyone when it comes to mercy, and God can out sly anyone when it comes to slyness. You can out do God for the good, and you can't outrun God in your mischief.]

For You will save the humble people, But will bring down haughty looks. For You will light my lamp; The LORD my God will enlighten my darkness. For by You I can run against a troop, By my God I can leap over a wall.

[Nothing can stop you in your battles when walk humbly before the Lord.]

As for God, His way is perfect; The word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him. For who is God, except the LORD? And who is a rock, except our God? It is God who arms me with strength, And makes my way perfect. He makes my feet like the feet of deer, And sets me on my high places. He teaches my hands to make war, So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze.

[God is perfect in all of His ways and His word is proven and sure. He is a shield to all who trust in Him, and He will teach you what you need to know about winning the battles of life.]

You have also given me the shield of Your salvation; Your right hand has held me up, Your gentleness has made me great. You enlarged my path under me, So my feet did not slip.

[God will be your deliverer and salvation. God will hold you up when you need a lift and when you feel like you just can't go on.]

I have pursued my enemies and overtaken them; Neither did I turn back again till they were destroyed. I have wounded them, So that they could not rise; They have fallen under my feet. For You have armed me with strength for the battle; You have subdued under me those who rose up against me.

[Our part is to pursue and fight the fight until the enemy is vanquished. God's part is to do what it takes to win the victory.]

(Psalms 18:25-39)

Praise God for the promise of victory, and for strength to fight the battle until our adversaries rise no more.

Yours in Him,
Pastor B.

No comments:

Post a Comment