Friday, July 17, 2009

So Nobody Cares?

Ok, I've neglected to put the blog out for a few days and nooone has said a word. So one question that could be asked is, "Does anyone really care?" You might think that's an odd question, and yet many of us struggle with such things at one time or another. Even if we have contact with a lot of people in our church family on a regular basis, we sometimes hear that question in the recesses of our mind, "Does anyone really care?". Sometimes we may wonder if anyone cares about us, personally, and sometimes we may wonder if anyone cares about what we do for them. If we suddenly disappeared would be missed? Is what we're doing adding value? But as a judge often utters in the courtroom, "Just where exactly is this line of questioning going?" In other words, why are we asking these questions? Inquiring minds may want to know, but some questions are best not even entertained, as they may do little more than lead to other questions, to satisfy our curiosity to some degree, or at worst they may actually stir up strife.

nor give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which cause disputes rather than godly edification which is in faith. (1Ti 1:4)

he is proud, knowing nothing, but is obsessed with disputes and arguments over words, from which come envy, strife, reviling, evil suspicions, (1Ti 6:4)

But avoid foolish and ignorant disputes, knowing that they generate strife. (2Ti 2:23)

Rest assures your Heavenly Father cares, and rest assured, what you are doing for Him does make a difference! And that means YOU MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

I write these blogs each day, because I care, not because I have nothing better to do. And yet when I miss a day, it is not because I don't care. Don't let the enemy plant seeds of insecurity, doubt, and fear in your field. You are Christ's own, and that alone makes gives you worth, and makes you more valuable than much fine gold.

Yours in Him,
Pastor B.

1 comment:

  1. I do care and I read your blog everytime I go online...I'm impressed by every one and I'm flattered that you have written each and every one expressly for me! I'm even more impressed that God has you write exactly what I need to hear at whatever time I read it! Isn't He awesome??? See you in church...Get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete