Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Are You Willing to Spend 11 1/2 Minutes Thinking about Eternity?



Every now and then some of you have posted comments to the blog asking me questions about the gospel of Christ, the Christian faith, salvation, and such. Please direct your correspondence to me at pastorbaron@cfl.rr.com. I received a "comment" yesterday with some excellent questions, but blog comments often don't provide the name and e-mail address of the author. I would be glad to post comments to the daily devotions that enhance the devotions, themselves, but don't want to distract readers of the devotions with sidebar discussions that really don't comment on the devotion, itself.

I do have a several page booklet that I have written called, "Are You Willing to Spend 11 1/2 Minutes Thinking about Eternity?" that answers a lot of basic questions regarding eternity and God's judgment of sinners in less than 12 minutes! So if you'd like an electronic copy of this brief booklet to read for yourself, or to send to friends, please e-mail me and request it.
It's great the way so many of you send this daily devotion on to others, and I want you to know that I do get comments back from people in other parts of the world. So be aware, that when you pass this devotion a long, you are planting seeds throughout the world for the cause of Christ. Thank You!!


Remember,
These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may continue to believe in the name of the Son of God. (1Jn 5:13)

There is a way to KNOW that we have eternal life, and the Word of God wants us to spread the good news. It will not always fall on fertile soil, but our responsibility is to "SOW IT so they KNOW IT"!

SPREAD THE WORD, THEY HAVEN’T HEARD!
SOW THE SEED TO THOSE IN NEED!

Pass this and the booklet I mentioned on to as many people as you can. You never know what life you may touch for the glory of the Lord, and the salvation of a soul!

Yours in Him,
Pastor B.

No comments:

Post a Comment